2022-2023 Back-to-School Important Dates:
- July 25, 2022 = Online Registration Opens
- August 4, 2022 = Walk-In Registration (12:00 pm - 7:00 pm)
- August 4, 2022 = Freshmen Orientation 6:00 pm
- August 15, 2022 = Kindergarten Orientations
- August 16, 2022 = K-7 Stop & Drop/Open House - Wolf Ridge
- August 17, 2022 = First day of Student Attendance (2:00 PM Dismissal)
School supply lists have been posted on the Bunker Hill CUSD #8 website https://www.bhcusd.org or can be viewed at the links below:
K-5 lists: K-5 supplies
6-8 lists: 6-8 lists
If you need assistance with school supplies, please return the book bag request form (arriving via mail within the next couple of days) by July 29, 2022 to the District Office at 504 E. Warren Street.
Additionally, the Bunker Hill District has again partnered with the Macoupin County Public Health Dept to offer immunizations, sports physicals, and school physicals. If your child still needs immunizations or a school/sports physical, please follow the instructions below to get scheduled at the outreach event (August 4, 2022 2:00-6:00 PM at Wolf Ridge). The cost is $25 for either a school or sports physical and $30 for both a school and sports physical together. Click on the link below to schedule an appointment:
After you submit your appointment request, an MCPHD staff member will contact you via phone to finalize your appointment time and provide further information. You must pre-register for this outreach clinic. No Walk-Ins will be taken for physicals or immunizations.